stop a ton of random people in the street and say “think of me when you poop” and they’ll be so shocked that they actually will think of you when they poop and you can rest in comfort knowing someone thought about you that day
- social anxiety: you want to skype someone? hahaha yeah right
- social anxiety: you need to make a phone call? nah.
- social anxiety: you want to go out with friends? lol nope.
- social anxiety: need to ask a stranger something? hahah no.
- social anxiety: trying to buy something by yourself? I don't think so.
- social anxiety: surrounded by strangers? good luck breathing.
- social anxiety: in a group? aww let me make you feel unwanted and sad.
becoming self aware of your breathing and blinking is the worst thing
IF YOU KNOW THIS WHY WOULD YOU POST THIS
"its not fair girls can wear pants and guys cant wear dresses" stfu yes you can. go to jc pennys. buy a cute dress. wear the dress. if anyone says you cant wear the dress. slay them.congratulations you are wearing a dress
the best part is that this argument is used by guys to try and prevent girls wearing trousers, but who is preventing men from wearing dresses? is it women? oh wait no it’s men and the patriarchy, fucking again.
Poking holes in dad’s condoms so someone else can do the dishes
I did a thing.
This took WAY more time than I had thought.
And you know what.
Shout out to bisexual individuals who haven’t been in any relationships yet, or have only ever been in a relationship with one gender.
You don’t owe anyone any kind of explanation about your identity.
You are amazing and wondrously bisexual just the way you are.